Submission of URLs suspected of being blocked (filtered) is possible only through the program's interface. If you wish to submit a particular URL, make sure you download the software, install it, then report the URLs as described here.
Please note that there are guidelines that are used to identify if a submitted blocked website or URL will be allowed and that is based on the following.
Examples of allowed categories:
- Free expression and media freedom
- Political news website (opposition/dissident)
- Political reform, legal reform and governance
- Religious conversion, commentary, & criticism
- Militants, extremists, and separatists
- Human rights
- Foreign relations and military
- Minority rights and ethnic content
- Minority faiths
- Women rights
- Environmental issues
- Economic development
- Sensitive or controversial history, arts and literature
- Sex education and family planning
- Public health
- Social networking, forums and groups (facebook, tagged...)
- Blogging domains and blogging services
- Multimedia sharing
- Peer to Peer (P2P)
- Free e-mail
- Voice over Internet Protocol (VOIP)
- Search/Aggregating engine
- Web hosting sites and portals
- Anonymizers/proxies and circumvention
- Commercial sites
Examples of rejected categories:
- Pornography, nudity or similar adult content
Also note that it is possible to object to a rejection of a specific website.
If you think a submission does not belong to a specific category and should not be rejected, please contact us and we will be glad to look into your objection.
Thank you for your understanding...